Erase Ten Years Of Aging with PRP Facelift®
Do you notice any of these signs of aging?
1. Have a look at your skin, has the color faded and become more gray?
2. How about your face? Has the shape of your face become collapsed and droopy? This is due to a decrease in collagen and muscle atrophy.
3. How about your skin texture? Is it less smooth? This may make look worn out or tired. A child or young adult’s skin is lively with a rosy hue, but as we age, are skin becomes more dull and gray.
Why the PRP FaceLift®
Imagine being able to restore the shape of your face without going through a cosmetic surgical procedure. The PRP Facelift not only tones and restores the shape of your face, but it also rejuvenates your skin with its natural glow and color. It’s a simple procedure that can be performed in under an hour, and unlike a surgical procedure, no anesthesia is needed and recovery is less than 24 hours. The results are dramatic and almost instantaneous.
The PRP Facelift® offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture by rejuvenating new and younger tissue!
3 Steps of the PRP FaceLift® Procedure
First, the injector (1) uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape. (2) Then, the medical provider isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. (30 When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the medical provider), then multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
1. Creating a Beautiful & Natural Shape
The first step of this procedure is for the medical practitioner to apply a numbing cream to the patient’s face. Then the practitioner uses a Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler (like Restylane® or Juvederm®) in a very specific way to sculpt a younger appearing face–while still keeping the shape natural.
Providers of the PRP Facelift® procedure take into account the mathematics of beauty as defined by much research (starting with the notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci) to avoid at all costs creating an unnatural shape. These ideas about the HA fillers are not commonly known even among the best of cosmetic surgeons and constitute part of the intellectual property protected of your experienced PRP provider.
After creating a younger, natural shape, then the physician harvests from the patient’s own blood obtaining the growth factors that the body naturally generates to heal damaged tissue.
2. Isolating & Activating the PRP from Your Blood
- First, the physician draws about 2 teaspoons of blood.
- Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood – all within about 10 minutes in the office!
- Then she “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least 7 growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue.
- These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen & new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your face.
3. Injecting the PRP into Your Face
Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), the physician injects the patient’s own growth factors back into her face in a particular way. These growth factors then activate already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The result…younger-appearing skin!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!
A PRP facelift requires that blood be drawn from the patient. Once the blood has been collected, the blood’s platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is separated and then combined with one of several facial filler choices. This mixture is then used as an injected filler that targets specific areas of the face – including wrinkles, fine lines, and areas that have lost volume – usually due to the patient’s age. A PRP Facelift can be highly effective for both men and women. It is a desirable treatment because it involves using the patient’s own blood – which helps reduce the chance of side effects.
Does a PRP Facelift® Involve Surgery?
No, a PRP facelift® requires that a patient provides his or her own blood for the procedure. However, the blood can be drawn from the patient’s arm. The actual procedure involves minimally invasive injections.
Which Facial Filler Will be Combined With My PRP?
There are several facial filler choices, and the one selected by you and your physician will depend on several factors.
What will a PRP Facelift® Achieve?
The goal of a PRP facelift is to create a more youthful facial appearance.