NEOLTS LED LIGHT THERAPY FOR SKIN
How LED Light Therapy Works
L.E.D. stands for Light Emitting Diodes. LEDs are light sources that release energy in the form of photons. They release specific wavelengths of energy-producing light into the deeper layers of the skin, each with certain benefits (cells or target chromophores absorb light and cause a biochemical reaction). Currently, there are three light waves that are FDA-approved; Red/ Amber, Near Infrared, and Blue.Red/ Amber and Near Infrared wavelength accelerate cellular activity by stimulating fibroblasts production, generating new collagen and elastin. This minimizes the signs of aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, scarring, inflammation) and optimizes the skin’s barrier function by improving its ability to retain key elements it needs to heal. Red/ Amber LED is great for encouraging cellular regeneration, plumping, firming, calming, and healing.
Both light waves promote overall health by increasing the levels of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is often referred to as the cell’s energy, known to stimulate living cells including the hair follicles. Blue wavelength causes the development of oxygen radicals that kill P. acnes bacteria without damaging the skin. LED is believed to reduce cytokines, a class of inflammatory producing substances believed to lay a role in chronic acne.
Benefits of NeoLTS LED Light Therapy
- Builds collagen and elastin (anti-aging)
- Greatly reduces inflammation and pain (calming, healing)
- Reduces couperose conditions (redness, flushing, and broken capillaries)
- Fades scars and stretch marks
- Speeds wound healing (including open wounds and acne)
- Help skin to retain moisture
- Ideal for all skin types
- No downtime, able to return to daily activity immediately after treatment
- Multiple applications (uses) that address a variety of skin conditions.
Contact Chic La Vie Medical Spa Las Vegas for a FREE consultation.