Vi Precision Plus Peel
Vi Precision Plus Peel in Las Vegas
The Vi Precision Plus Peel is a supercharged version of the Vi Peel for stubborn melasma and pigmentation problems. The highly effective ingredients in the Vi Peel are supplemented with three additional substances that attack pigments without pain, skin preparation, or a lot of downtime. The Vi Precision Plus Peel will:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, actinic keratoses, and hyper-pigmentation, including stubborn melasma that has resisted other treatments
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen for firmer, more youthful skin
Like the Vi Peel, the Vi Precision Plus Peel produces dramatic visible results in just days with no pain and very little downtime.
How does the Vi Precision Plus Peel work?
The Vi Precision Plus Peel consists of a synergistic blend of eight ingredients that no other peel offers:
- TCA – Trichloroacetic Acid for penetration, deep scar healing, and collagen stimulation
- Retinoic Acid – An acid derived from vitamin A to combat wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid – This beta hydroxy acid (BHA) is a strong exfoliant
- Phenol – A powerful acid with antiseptic and anesthetic properties that aids in skin penetration
- Hydroquinone – A potent antioxidant that lightens skin by inhibiting melanin production (melanin is the pigment responsible for skin color, freckles, brown spots, and melasma)
- Kojic Acid – A mild acid that lightens skin by inhibiting a different stage of melanin production than Hydroquinone
- Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid has antioxidant and mild exfoliation properties
- Hydrocortisone – An anti-inflammatory corticosteroid that reduces the itching associated with peeling skin
The peel solution is applied to the face and neck. During the application, you may feel a tingling or slight stinging sensation that lasts for about five seconds. The ingredients in the peel numb the skin on the first pass and cold air is directed at the treatment site for additional comfort. When the peel is complete, the treated area is cleansed and soothing, protective products are applied.
The skin will appear slightly tan or red immediately after the peel. On the first and second days, the skin may feel slightly tight and any pigmented areas might appear darker. Around the third day, you should begin to peel. The first signs of peeling usually begin around the mouth but the entire treated area will quickly follow. With the use of the included Vi Derm moisturizer, clients can maintain their usual daily routine. By the ninth or tenth day, the peeling should be complete and the results are dramatic!
What are the benefits?
The Vi Precision Plus Peel corrects skin problems at the cellular level rather than just burning off the skin. The combined actions of its many acids and vitamins help erase fine lines and wrinkles, shrink enlarged pores, and build collagen and elastin to tighten skin. It’s additional ingredients make it the best possible peel for hyperpigmentation, including stubborn melasma that has resisted other treatments. It provides excellent results for patients with acne.
How many treatments do you need?
The number of treatments depends on the severity of the conditions you wish to correct and the amount of correction desired. A single Vi Precision Plus Peel produces results equal or superior to a medium depth peel. Three Vi Precision Plus Peels, four weeks apart, will produce results comparable to procedures like the Obagi Blue peel without the pain, extensive downtime, and cost associated with those peels.
Things you should know.
You should be prepared to peel for up to ten days total, with extensive peeling during three to five of those days. The Vi Precision Plus Peel has no downtime for healing but the peeling will be much more extensive than ordinary chemical peels. The amount of peeling varies between individuals. Clients who use RetinA tend to see much more flaking while clients who regularly exfoliate may experience only modest flaking. The moisturizer included with the peel will hide most of the effects but we recommend scheduling this peel at least fourteen days prior to any social events that would be impacted by flaking and peeling skin.
This treatment should not be performed if you have taken Accutane within the past twelve months or if you are sensitive or allergic to aspirin. You should avoid the use of RetinA, Renova, or glycolic acids within one day before or after the treatment.
The peel reveals new skin that is more sensitive to sunburn and this sensitivity is increased by the hydroquinone in the peel. You must protect the treated areas with sunscreen (even below clothing) and by avoiding exposure to the sun for at least fourteen days after the initial application of the peel.