RESTYLANE® The hyaluronic acid in RESTYLANE® is almost identical to that found naturally in the body. RESTYLANE® is indicated for mid-to-deep dermal implantation to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. RESTYLANE® is also commonly used for lip augmentations. Restylane line of hyaluronic acid fillers provides natural-looking results by smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds (Restylane, Restylane Kysse, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne), smoothing the lines around the mouth (Restylane Silk), and adding lift and volume to the cheeks (Restylane Lyft).
- RESTYLANE® KYSSE
- RESTYLANE® KYSSE is the first lip filler designed with XpresHAn Technology™ for flexible movement and natural-looking volume proven to last for up to one year1-3. Enhance the texture and color of the lips while maintaining a full range of expressions.
- RESTYLANE® LYFT
- RESTYLANE® LYFT, formerly known as PERLANE-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat facial and hand wrinkles. Through nonsurgical injections, RESTYLANE® LYFT is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks, midface area, and the back of the hands to help complete your aesthetic look — for face and hands.
- RESTYLANE® SILK
- RESTYLANE® SILK is the first FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip augmentation and smoothing wrinkles around the mouth in patients 21 years of age and older.
- RESTYLANE® REFYNE
- RESTYLANE® REFYNE is designed with XpresHAn Technology™ to help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). This can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions. So, you always look like you.
- RESTYLANE® DEFYNE
- RESTYLANE® DEFYNE helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). Using innovative cross-linking technology, RESTYLANE® DEFYNE is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can help restore a more youthful, natural-looking appearance while helping you maintain your natural expressions.
For More Information on the Restylane in Las Vegas, Please Call Us Today at (702) 233-8535.